There are two main ways to connect your Vhedia head unit to the internet: one is through Wi-Fi and the other by connecting to a 4G modem.
In this article, we’ll discuss the quick steps to do either so you can download the apps you may need (or want) in your head unit and eventually use them.
How to connect your Vhedia head unit?
- Scroll down from the top of the screen of your screen and click the Wi-Fi option.
- Select the Wi-Fi network you want to connect to.
- Enter the network password, if needed.
Note: You can enable your Android or Apple mobile phone’s hotspot to have access to the Wi-Fi while on the road.
For Android devices, you can search for “Network & Internet” under “Settings”. Click on “Hotspot & tethering” then go to “Wifi hotspot” to turn on your personal hotspot.
For Apple devices, go to “Settings” and scroll to “Personal Hotspot” to turn on your Wi-Fi.
Via 4G Modem
- Locate the cable marked “3G/USB” attached to the head unit.
- Connect your modem’s cable through this plug.
- Now, you’ll have access to the internet as long as you’re connected to the modem.