Battery Box - All in One Benefits
Why we think our battery boxes kick butt and the benefits it can bring to you and your setup!
- All In One: Not need to get each part of the system this has it all built in and is ready to go.
- Can remove when not using or transfer to different car vehicle.
- Move it around when powering caravan/camp site to suit you.
- Easy to install / Use as all the parts are inside like DCDC charger and you just need to plug it in.
- Plenty of grunt for all needs.
- All parts are matched to each other and will work out of the box.
- Saves you time and money getting all gear installed to match.
There a few models as can be seen in the drop down when you add to car. The difference is just some have inverters and some do not and the only other difference is the capacity of the box (How many Ah). So really the you can choose what suits you needs in terms of capacity and weight/size. If your running two in parallel then you can just choose one inverter version and one non inverter version of same size.
- 300Ah with inverter
- 300Ah without inverter
- 200Ah with inverter
- 200Ah without inverter
- 150Ah with inverter
Who It Suits
The Full Run Down
- 30Amp DCDC Charger Built in : The DCDC charger built into the unit is quality model made of good components and is rated IP65 with a working temperature range of -40c – 80c. So it has you covered for all the conditions you can throw at it. Running 2 stage automatic charging to ensure the battery is charged correctly and rated at 96% efficiency. Works with smart alternators as it has a DC power input plug for ACC source.
- 40Amp MPTT Solar Charger Built In
- 3000W Rated Pure Sine Wave Inverter: Power whatever you need with 6000w Peak and 3000W rated power from our inverter this will cover most use cases.
- 2 x 50 Amp Anderson: Use as you need
- 3 x USB C & A Plugs: all quick charge to cover all your USB charging needs
- 2 X Cigarette Plugs: Plug any your normal things that use this plug like fridges etc.
- 1 x Merit Plug
- Fan Cooling with Filters: Keeping the unit cool by passing air over the inverter and other components. With filters to keep out the sand and dust.
- Wireless Charger: Sit your phone on top to charge when needed.
- Display with Bluetooth: See input and output readings and also see same readings on your phone with the app and built in bluetooth.
- Isolator Switch: Turn her off
- 175AMP Anderson: Jump power source if needed or use it to run two of our boxes in parallel giving you twice the capacity.
- Mounting Thread with Brackets: Giving you the options to mount it how you want to.
Whats in The Kit
- The main battery box
- Mounting brackets
- AC 40AMP Charger with forced charge
- 175Amp Anderson Jump Leads
- 5m 50Amp Anderson to 50Amp Anderson Cable
- 5m 50Amp Anderson Solar to 3 x Anderson for solar blankets
Extra bits and bobs to make our box more useful. Please note this is currently a pre order so we will have a page for each of these coming out soon and you will get a email when you can get them if you want to add them to your order.
- Vehicle Anderson Cable kit to add an Anderson plug to your vehicle
- Remote box with USBs, Anderson Plugs, Cigarette Plugs for running 12V further from box.
- Remote box with 12V Bus Bar and Anderson Plugs. For running 12V power off it.
- Cable organiser to keep all cables running to it nice and tidy.
- Smart 240V Switch to turn on and off AC outputs via phone.